Saturday, June 1, 2013

Worn

This song, by Tenth Avenue North describes the way I feel often in the last months, particularly regarding our journey to the mission field.  I was looking for the perfect video to post on here, and eventually I decided to make one, instead.  I had a great time looking through some of the recent photos that I have taken and I was actually encouraged by all the sweet faces of my children and those of my friends.  "Worn" was written at a time when Mike Donehey had two young girls and was getting very little sleep.  I can relate to that all too well.  The journey is not promised to be easy, but the reward IS promised to be great.  The scripture included in the video is from Psalm 28, a passage that my dad preached on recently.  It really stuck with me and relates so well to the message in these lyrics.  If nothing else, some of these images should put a smile on your face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment